Friday, May 3, 2013

Lesson 15- A picture is worth 1000 words

I don't really subscribe to that. I love words. Sometimes, the more the merrier.
But this week, nature left me speechless.
 
On Monday, I found that rabbits had eaten both eggplants in my garden. They had also eaten half a jalapeno tree and half a jalapeno. Wow. I couldn't believe my luck.
When I told my granddaughter, she suggested I take a picture and ask her Papa (aka Biker Mike)  to do something about it.
 
So I did. And so did he.
 
 
On Wednesday, the giant Amaryllis started blooming its head off.
She was stunning. Valerie Fields (who is fortunately my granddaughter) agreed. She told me it was so pretty I should take a picture of it.
I did.
 
 
Then, on Thursday, Mother Nature changed her mind about sunny days and we had a  visit from frost fairies.
We also a had a surprise visit by Snowflake
(really Valerie Fields, who decided she wanted to dress as a frost fairy). Snowflake also helped me drag the potted plants in for the night. I am very lucky to know her.


That's all I have to say about this week. And all I have to show for it.
How did nature treat you this week?
Share stories if you've got them!

No comments:

Post a Comment